Does there seem to be a huge amount of coachbuilders lately putting together hand built cars that most of us will never see in person, no less be able to afford? We're not complaining because these little guys are always pushing the styling and performance limits that many mass-production automakers won't and can't touch. The New Zealand built Hulme.F1 supercar plops a BMW M5 engine mid-ships and molds a carbon fiber body around it. Ultra light weight (2643 lbs) and 450 horsepower along with F1 inspired looks could make this quite a road burner.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX