The Seoul Motor Show starts on April 30 and GM Daewoo has a new concept prepared for the show. The Chevrolet T2X, a two-door sport utility concept, is designed to compliment the S3X four-door shown last year. The T2X is aimed at the same active demographic as the Toyota FJ Cruiser. GM will gauge public reaction to the truck before a production decision is made. We will have pictures when the truck breaks cover in Seoul.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models