TVR is a little known name in North America. The last TVR we've seen was in the newest Loony Tunes movie that a total of seven Americans sat through, so that didn't widen the exposure any. TVR is making some oddly styled but stellar performing cars for the British car buyers. One of the more intriguing facts of TVR is that they produce everything from the seats to the engines in their factory. TVR is readying two new vehicles, the Tuscan 2 and the Sagaris. Edmunds gets a tour of the factory and a drive in the new TVR offerings.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models