We couldn't leave this picture well enough alone. A Honda Quad fitted with Jessie James .38 Special 22x10-inch billet aluminum wheels and Dunlop 285/30R33 tires. Huh? Yeah, we know it matches the custom F-150 with the same wheels and paint job but… Huh? And the truck has a non-worked over V-6? Sure. We guess you won't be going too fast scrapin' bumpers. Sometimes the custom culture befuddles the mind. But as Brad Goodman says, "Do what you feel."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies