This is what we call an insiders blog. We wondered how good The Auto Prophet would be to the automotive realm when he came on the scene not too long ago. Today he says he's heard (yes it's a rumor) that the new Lincoln Zephyr will get a larger 3.5 L Duratec engine. This powertrain will follow the release of the 3.0L at launch and the AP (Auto Prophet) says 250 hp would be a reasonable expectation. Despite the AP's, and others, thoughts on the Zephyr, we see the new design as one that will draw car shoppers (not truck shoppers) into a Lincoln showroom.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies