Pontiac recorded a 1,400% jump in website traffic and all 1,000 certificates to be the first to buy a Solstice were gone in 41 minutes following the airing of "The Apprentice." While some of these 1000 certificates are already being peddled on Ebay for thousands of dollars, we can only hope some real enthusiasts jumped at the opportunity. Pontiac's Oprah stunt didn't register the sales for the G6, partly because of low quantities and varieties of G6s on dealer's lot at the time of the promotion.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models