Michael Schumacher said he would want to stay with Ferrari until the end of his career and Ferrari is open to keeping him around. Rumors have spread, especially with the dismal performance that Schumacher and Ferrari have endured so far this season, that he may abandon the team. He marks the hard times a "challenge" and confident that all the problems with the F2005 have been worked out. F1 will be racing at San Marino this weekend.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models