The MC12 is pure homologation and won't be sold in the U.S. The 630 horsepower road car owes its beginning to the Ferrari Enzo but makes plenty of styling and size changes that disguise that fact. The Maserati is longer and wider which helps add 133 more pounds than the Ferrari. We're sure there are a few rabid U.S. car fans with mountains of money that will work hard to import the $800,000; the allure is just too much.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX