The Korean automakers are making their presence known at the Shanghai Motor Show in China. Hyundai showed the new Sonata, which will be built in China for sale there. Ssangyong Motor introduced a concept truck called LA OKEAN shown at right. GM Daewoo showed the Kalos (Chevy Aveo). The Shanghai Motor Show is not one of the biggest shows in the world, but China's emerging car-culture has grabbed the attention of all major automakers trying to make inroads to the market.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies