The Chinese automakers have gotten to Edmunds. In this overview of the Changfeng concept small minivan (it doesn't look that small, but is) that debuted this week, Edmunds asks "Has anyone in the U.S. ever tried to design a cheetah-shaped car?" Remember back in 2002 when Infiniti debuted FX45? They called it the "bionic cheetah". And the first car we thought of when looking at a small picture of the Changfeng Cheetah was the FX. The odd shape of the windows and super-size grille distances this van from the taught FX. We're not as convinced as Edmunds is with China's "top designs" just yet.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies