Spy pictures have surfaced of the long-wheelbase version of the new 2007 Mini Cooper. The stretched version may give birth to a five-door model and the possible return of the Clubman. The hatchback glass is more upright and there should be a pair of suicide doors to ease entry into the back seats. The 2007 Mini will also get a new turbocharged engine and an all-new dashboard that keeps the center speedometer theme. Soon my pilgrims, soon.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies