From podcasts to blog posts to a dedicated website, GM is working hard to get a positive buzz going for the new HHR wagon. Last week GM posted a podcast all about the HHR and has already launched a website, www.chevyhhr.com. When compared to other automaker's web campaigns to launch "youth-oriented" cars, the website is plenty lame. Word is that the HHR will be very price competitive and will surprise many when the prices are announced closer to the launch date and we believe price will make or break the wagon. GM is also propping up the aftermarket scene for the HRR, already showing a WCC version at auto shows this year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models