Tell us folks? Why do we continue to read He Drove, She Drove by the Lienerts? It's almost like watching bad reality TV. You just can't look away. The astonishing line in today's column on the Porsche Boxster is Anita comparing the cupholders to stirrups at the gynecologist's office. I'd love our female readers to join us here and take a look at the cupholders above. Is the first thought that comes to your mind an exam? I can't believe that is the first reaction of everyone, heck even one person. I think it's a writer looking for something witty to say. Argh. Why do I keep doing this to myself.
Why do we do it
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies