Bill Ford Jr. discussed the possibility of selling rental car company Hertz in answer ot current concerns about the future of the car company. The ides isn't that outrageous but it makes you wonder why they'd want to get rid of a company that made $33 million this quarter versus a $7 million loss in 2004. Ford will also reduce second-quarter production to 905,000 vehicles, 35,000 below the previous announced number. All the moves seem prudent as the company prepares to launch the new Ford Fusion. I wonder how closely they watched Pontiac's failing G6 before rolling their new high volume sedan?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models