Conmen in England have been preying on the recently laid off Rover workers posing as debt recovery agents coming to take their cars. Rover workers and families were asked to sign bank loans and lease agreements for cars and the conmen are feeding off the fears of repossession. When some people are asking for ID, the men are fleeing. Never fails, when people are beaten down there are always some losers feeding from the bottom.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models