is saying this S6 will feature a detuned 5.2 liter version of the V10 for the new Q7 and RS6. The S6's will produce 440 hp and 396 lb-ft of torque. Both a 6-speed Tiptronic and 7-speed DSG double clutch will be offered. This blue baby could take its public bow at Geneva in 2006.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video