Here's another Ford that won't make it to North America, the hardtop-convertible. Last year Ford showed a stunning new Focus convertible concept car called Vignale and then made it a production reality as shown in these pictures from Autocar. This is definitely a car that would be stifled by cost in the U.S. It would be priced about the same price as the upcoming midsized Pontiac G6 hardtop convertible. Doing the pound-to-dollar conversion the Focus would be hitting $34,000. With gas prices continuing to increase, how long will it be before the U.S. really embraces the premium smaller car?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models