Americans can now read about the car that DaimlerChrysler has officially taken away from us, the B-Class. This thorough review of the new small people mover from Mercedes Benz comes up with the same conclusion that DC thought the American people would: its high price is hard to justify. 4Car just recommends the Renault Scenic unless you really have a thing for a German badge, but we don't have that option either. A good overall view and test of a car we will probably never see, just to know what we're missing.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models