Porsche has announced a new prototype car for customers in the American Le Mans Series. It will be the first Porsche-built prototype racer since the 1998 Porsche 911 GT1. Penske will be the exclusive race team to field the Porsche prototype in its first full season of competition in 2006. Both Porsche and Penske are hoping to debut the new car at the last two races of the 2005 season at Road Atlanta and Laguna Seca in October.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models