The Chrysler Group has reported taking 20,000 orders and identified 85,000 potential buyers for the 2006 Dodge Charger. These numbers exceed those racked up in the early life of the Chrysler 300 sedan. An industry forecaster has predicts annual sales of 70,000 which sounds like a low-ball number to our ears. The 300 sold nearly 100,000 units in its first abbreviated year. Four-doors has not spelled doom as some enthusiasts had predicted.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models