Contrary to other high-end convertibles, the new Jaguar XK Cabrio was caught testing with a fabric roof. While not as quiet and safe as the folding hardtops in the Mercedes Benz SL and Cadillac XLR, both Jaguar convertible competitors, the folding fabric roof is less complicated and much lighter. This week 4Car also showed pictures of a completely un-camoed XK Coupe.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models