In a land where roads are tight and gas budgets are tighter, the Chrysler 300C Touring (the Dodge Magnum with the 300C nose and interior) gets penned as "truly enormous" and "imposing" when parked next to German estates. Other than getting a wagon-version of the 300C, the European version will also get a 4.0-liter turbodiesel engine in the option list. The "cheap plastics" and "budget dashboard" get called out even across the pond. Britain is getting a right-hand drive version of the 300C sedan in the fall and most likely will get the Touring in 2006. A word of advice for the Brits: Make friends with the petrol guy if that thing has a Hemi.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video