Harley's stock was chopped 16.73% yesterday after CEO-elect announced that sales were flat and the motorcycle maker's yearly sales were falling below expectations. HD's first quarter numbers looked good, showing revenue up 5% to $1.24 billion but Wall Street is more interested in the future. We would think Harley Davidson sales would go up with motorcycles a certain cure for the high gas price blues.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models