Dealers have just been allowed to order the first 1000 2006 Pontiac Solstices and Ebay is lighting up with bids for the pleasure to own one. Dealers are auctioning off the "rights" to stand in line for one of the first of the two-seat convertibles and for your troubles, you get a dash plaque commemorating you paid too much for this car. Keep in mind, this money does not go towards the price of the car, just to get one. You wonder why dealers get a bad rap. We wish there was something that manufacturers could do to stop the gouging. Remember the 2004 GTO?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models