Once again we leave the U.S. for some more spy pictures. The next Mercedes Benz S-Class was caught testing in Berlin, Germany. The S-Class will feature the DaimlerChrysler PRE-SAFE occupant protection system which uses radar to detect how close you are to the car in front of you and warn when you're too close. It also will recalibrate the braking power if there is a risk of an accident. Wheels24 has more information on the PRE-SAFE system.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies