In Anchorage, Alaska a man drove his car into a wall at the DMV then walked in and renewed his license. He drove his car over a sidewalk, dented the metal siding and cracked the inside wall. The he backed up, parked and renewed his license. He did apologize to the clerk that he had "tapped" the building. Police believe that he was on medication while driving. We just heard the insurance rates go up in Alaska. "I've been to hell and I spell it DMV."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models