Obviously the two recalls are unrelated and just happen to occur at the same time. Chrysler has to recall 43,000 2005 Pacificas because low-beam bulbs and wiring could loosen and fail over time. Audi's recall will hit A4 and S4 Cabriolet owners of 2003 and 2004 model years. They'll have their headlight reflectors replaced because they could deteriorate over time and customers have already complained.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies