Admitting there's a problem is the first step to a cure, and it looks like Toyota has finally heard enough about the hesitation problems that many Lexus and Toyota owners have been complaining about. Autoblog has featured the problem twice, with many responses from owners who have experienced the problems, and so have other media outlets. New computer upgrades should produce "incremental improvement in shift quality," but not fix everyone's problem. Cars covered in this fix are the 2002-04 Lexus ES 300 and ES 330 and certain RX 330 and Toyota Highlander models.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video