Land Rover is adding a 216 horsepower, 269 lb.-ft of torque 4.0-liter V-6 to the LR3 line up. The new engine will be able to tow 7,700 pounds and the EPA mileage is 14 city, 19 highway. It will be mated to the same six-speed ZF automatic transmission that features manual control of gear selections. The V-6 model will not be a bare-bones truck with standard features like leather seating, 240-watt harman/kardon six-disc changer and 9 speakers, and a power sunroof. Base price of the LR3 SE will be $38,950 undercutting the V-8 model by a little over $5,000. A limited number of V-6 powered LR3s will be available at dealers in July.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models