In a conference call with Morgan Stanley (we believe THE conference call that caused the Buick/Pontiac hub-bub) auto analyst Stephen Girsky gave Bob Lutz a little quiz about automotive features; kind of like the psychoanalyst word game. Bob keeps his love of horsepower, does an about-face on ABS and hybrids, doesn't appear to care for diesels in U.S. cars and still has high hopes for fuel cells.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies