has two shots of the new Q7 with the camo removed by computer. We wish these pictures would be left alone, since without the originals, it's hard to determine how much "artistic license" was used to remove the disguise. The most provocative picture is the odd shape of the rear hatch and the taillights. Again, without the originals, we'll wait till the real debut to complain.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models