A German newspaper, The Financial Times Deutschland, reported that MAN AG is in talks with the automaker to purchase the MTU Friedrichshafen unit of DCX. MAN AG is Germany's second-biggest truck maker. No comments were given from either company about the talks. MTU Friedrichshafen was said to be worth an estimated $1.92 billion.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models