I knew there was a reason I liked the guys in OutKast. Big Boi recently told the AP that he is building a new home to help house his 17 cars. Five of them are classic Chevy Impalas, a 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963 and 1964. Not bad. The best is how he descruibes how he's found them. "Living out here, there's a lot of older people that have cars that are garage kept, and on Sundays they put them on the side of the road with a for sale sign and I just go out there and get 'em." I would love to have enough money to do that every weekend. That just rocks. Come on Mega Millions…That brings up the question: If you hit the lottery and collected one series of cars what would they be? Or what would be the first car you purchase?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models