We've come across a few 2005 CRVs on the road and proclaim that body-color is better. Honda has fancied up the CRV nose with new headlights and teh Special Edition gets a body-color front and rear bumpers which help the look ten-fold. The gray bumpers was an 1980's trick to make model cheaper by adding less panels to paint and the $22,000 CRV was not flattered by the look, even if it was to appear "rugged".
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models