North America is not the only continent infatuated with the new Mustang, and if the market softens up in the U.S. (now they are selling every one they can build) the Mustang is targeted at certain global destinations. Ford says that '05 Mustangs are popping up on the international gray market allowing them to judge the Mustang's markets and popularity. Saleen is shipping tweaked Mustangs to China and Europe. Ward's Auto has the story.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models