We've featured spy shots of the upcoming 3-Series variants before; the coupe, convertible, wagon and M3 but this article from Wheels24 has a plethora of spy pictures as well as some debut notes. The wagon will be introduced at the 2006 Geneva Motor Show and the M3 and coupe will be unveiled at this year's Frankfurt Motor Show. The 3-Series coupe-cabriolet should also be at the 2006 Geneva show and is reported to not have a fabric roof. Click on the spy gallery for all the pictures.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies