Mustang tuner Xtreme Mustang Performance will produce 1000 copies of the Boyd Coddington Crazy Horse II, based on the classic Mustang created on Coddington's American Hot Rod TV show. Two versions will be built; Level I will have 365 hp and tons of upgrades, Level II will add a Paxton supercharger, an air-to-air intercooler and TTC six-speed trans that boost horsepower to 650 hp. Here's the kicker; Level I adds $23,871 to the price of your Mustang GT and Stage II ads $60,522. $85,000 for a 650 hp 'Stang? Let us think about it.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models