Toyota can boast the best selling passenger car in the U.S. (the Camry) and in Japan. The Toyota Corolla had 163,181 sales for the fiscal year (they base sales on fiscal year, not calendar year – that's why Nissan's 1 million goal was reached at the end of March) beating the Honda Fit by roughly 16,000 units. The Nissan Cube, which looks like a softer xB and is rumored to be Nissan's second B-Class vehicle here in the U.S., took third with 114,563.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies