GM will build a version of the Hummer H3 at its Struandale facility in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. This marks the first time a Hummer has been built outside the United States. GM could produce up to 10,000 H3s in South Africa solely for export to Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Sales of the H3 are expected to go on sale in South Africa in mid-2007. And yes, GM supplied that picture.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models