Jürgen Schrempp has had a tough week. First, his own company's navigation system gave him the wrong directions and then at the shareholder's meeting he was greeted with heckles from the crowd. "Do you need to shoot yourself in the foot to prove you're a capable doctor?" was one of the responses from the attendees. Schrempp at least did not have to go through the "no-confidence" voting. Who would have guessed when the "merger of equals" happened, the Chrysler Group is the one bailing out Mercedes.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models