How do you draw a parallel between the movie Risky Business and the shake-up at GM? I'm not sure but Peter DeLorenzo of Autoextremist.com sure does with aplomb. Like we've said over the past few weeks, GM is in deep trouble and this latest move, as described by DeLorenzo, isn't going to help matters. In fact Rick, as he is called, is just repositioning himself for a quick exit from GM when the bottom falls out. That time might be sooner rather than later. We also agree with Autoextremist's view of a leaner and more focused GM. If every pundit on earth is thinking this way what's holding GM up? Unions, shareholders? Nah.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies