Last year GM tried the Hot Button campaign to increase showroom traffic and has annouced its revival starting April 11. The promotion asks consumers to come into any one of GM's dealerships and press an OnStar button to see if they have won any of 1,000 new cars. GM will also give all consumers that participate $1,000 bonus cash to use towards the purchase of lease of a new 2004 or 2005 GM vehicle. GM acknowledged that last year's Hot Button campaign failed at driving significant sales but are hoping the extra grand incentive will help with closing the deal. Just like last year, dealers have been told not to give participants any sales spiel or forced test drive and any information gathered would not be used in future marketing.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models