Father Alfred Juliano, a New York priest, wanted to create the ultimate safety vehicle and created the Aurora. The car had seatbelts, roll cage, side impact bars, collapsible steering column, foam filled bumpers and padded instrument panel. One of the more "odd" designs is the front windshield that was curved away from the driver to reduce impact with passengers while distorting the driver's view of the road. A confused British mechanic spent a lot of time to bring this car back to life. We'd have to agree this car deserves the "ugly" moniker.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models