Amid the accounting scandal plaguing Delphi, there is some good news. Delphi announced selling 5 million satellite radio receivers to retail and automotive customers. Delphi builds OEM and retail hardware for XM and OEM hardware for SIRIUS. Delphi's next step is factory-installed radio that integrates the satellite receiver into the head unit to save space and money. Currently most radios have a separate receiver that takes up room engineers need and cost more than the integrated unit is.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models