There's an auction on Ebay for the thrill seekers out there. Tornado Attack, LLC and 'Team Tornado' is auctioning off the "co-pilot" seat in Tornado Attack One to secure your spot in an expedition which will conduct a tornado chase and put you in the eye of the storm. The TA-1 vehicle started life as a Baja trophy truck and has gone through a $250,000 upgrade that allow it withstand an F-4 tornado (158-260 mph). Since the starting bid is $100,000 you will need to have some extra cash and lots of clean underwear.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video