Not that the above statement should surprise anyone, but Edmund's Inside Line experienced some problems taking the anti-truck off road. Our guess is that 90 percent of Ridgeline owners only off-road travels will be when the driver swerves to the highway shoulder trying to juggle a cell-phone and a latte. Some choice phrases: "Like a 4x4 Accord on steroids", "It made it through the trails, but bottomed out repeatedly", "When we tried climbing the hill, the undercarriage started groaning, so we abandoned the run and returned to dry pavement." It's a truck for those that don't need a truck.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies