Usually we're used to getting a free t-shirt or strategy guide if we pre-ordered something small like a CD or video game, but Subaru is trying the gimmick out with a $31,000 SUV. If you create your pre-order now on their website you can choose from either a portable XM radio, $500 L.L. Bean Gift Certificate or the towing package. We'd be curious to know how many people actually carry through with the pre-order, but there really is no way to judge whether or not $500 pulls in more people than would have ordered the SUV anyway.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models