Americans knew the Suzuki Swift better as the Geo Metro, a little sprite of a car that could not even satisfy the driving prowess of Ned Flanders. It appears the new Swift would make us forget all about the past. Suzuki teased with the Concept S car, showing Americans a possible Mini-fighter from Japan. We don't know if Suzuki has any plans to bring the B-class car to the States, but there is a market opening up for these vehicles here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models