We were able to be there when the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX debuted for the first time in North America. To be honest, anyone who is not an Evo aficionado won't be able to tell the IX from the VIII but those behind the wheel will. Edmund's Inside Line took the 2006 Evo and Evo MR around the Okazaki proving grounds to put the aerodynamic changes to the test and seem convinced that it works.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models