The replacement to the SRX sportwagon, due in 2008, has been delayed and the V-series high-performance version has been axed. This news was relayed in the same memo that announced the death of the Zeta platform and cancelation of a mid-model refresh of the HUMMER H2. GM says that the program has only been delayed by a "few months" and the 2007 interior freshening is scheduled as planned. All these delays have been made for an "all hands on deck" approach to bring the new full-size SUV and pickups to market months ahead of time.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX